Electronic VAT invoicesreturn
Electronic VAT invoices
E-invoices mean efficient settlements, timely payments and real savings and contribution to environmental protection, therefore we have deployed an application that enables us to receive electronic invoices from our contractors.
However, due to technical constraints and for the safe operation of this solution, we rest only on the form we have prepared ourselves.
If the invoices sent by you meet the conditions specified therein, please complete and send the signed document to the mailing address of the Company’s Head Office.
How to properly issue and send an e-invoice so that it is quickly and efficiently posted?
- Remember to indicate on the invoice the number of the order which the invoice concerns.
- There should be only one invoice in one PDF file.
- There should be only one invoice with attachments in one email message.
- Invoices should be sent to the address given in the statement:
- For ZT Kruszwica: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Bunge Polska: email@example.com